Master PRO is equipped with Shimano Claris drivetrain, so you can RIDE IN STYLE!
The new CLARIS R2000 series corresponds to entry riders. Riding style is not race oriented, but easy sports, long touring, town cruising with casual clothes, shopping and also commuting for daily use. The bike with CLARIS is a partner of the rider.
It has sporty looks but it promises that the opportunity is there for comfortable riding. The Shimano Claris components guarantee a long and problem-free lifetime.
Master is an entry-level road bike with a comfortable geometry that helps you get the most out of longer rides while keeping aches and pains to a minimum.
- Frame Master 6-S Alloy, Frame, Hub Size: 9×130/100 QR, Bottom Bracket: BSA, Brakes: Standard Rim Brake, Tires Up to 622/28, Fully Integrated Cables
- Sizes: 50cm, 53cm, 55cm, 57cm,
- Color Blue/White
- Fork Master, Alloy Hydroformed, Offset
- Headset COX Components ZS41/28.6 lZS41/40
- Crankset Shimano Claris R2000, 50/34T, External BB
- Shifters Shimano Claris R2000, 2×8 Speed
- Front derailleur Shimano Claris R2000, 31.8mm
- Rear derailleur Shimano Claris R2000, SS
- Cassette Shimano HG31, 8 Speed, 11-30T
- Chain YBN S52
- Handlebar COX Flight, Backsweep 135mm, Upsweep 90mm, Compact , 31.8mm
- Stem COX 6061 NR, Forged Alloy, +/-7°, 31.8mm
- Grips COX Logo Bar Tape, Black
- Brakes Caliper Brake COX, Melt Forged Alloy
- Saddle COX Storm
- Seat Post COX 6061SE, Single Bolt, Offset 13mm, 27.2mm
- Seat post clamp COX Flight , Forged Alloy, Singe Bolt, 31.8mm
- Wheels DRAG Circle 1.V, Loose Bearings, 24/28H
- Tires Schwalbe Lugano, Kevlard Guard, 28-622
- Weight 10.4 kg